My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana
Nightlife Buzzing Fashion Art Dance Cigarette smells Wine Laughter Turquoise Gold Scarves Sad songs Philosophy Birds Gaudy jewelry Cash Tattoos Cursing Meditation White teeth Spontaneity Dudes Piercings American apparel Sexual tension Sleep Winter iPhone Vintage items Scripted drama Languages Venice Karma Procrastination Wandering

and just not giving a fuck.

27.9.09

recently:

new tattoo,
but it's unfinished.
...i've decided.

anddd i wish i had finished what i began.
i've been watching a lot of dance lately,
and it's made me sad.

1 comment:

  1. mmm, boy...
    You need to get into dancing,
    for real. I think I'd come watch you- everyday.
    (:

    Glad you came to get tattoos with me! It was fun!
    Can't wait to see that Solar System on your body!
    ;D LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete