My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana
Nightlife Buzzing Fashion Art Dance Cigarette smells Wine Laughter Turquoise Gold Scarves Sad songs Philosophy Birds Gaudy jewelry Cash Tattoos Cursing Meditation White teeth Spontaneity Dudes Piercings American apparel Sexual tension Sleep Winter iPhone Vintage items Scripted drama Languages Venice Karma Procrastination Wandering

and just not giving a fuck.

3.9.09

Crystal-gazing

I'm sitting outside under a light, and I'm trying to acquire the taste of tea. I can hear the murmur of voices and the buzzing of the night bugs. The weather isn't too warm, or too cool. I've been thinking though. I have felt a massive increase in my potential lately. Potential for greater art, expression, friends, travels, and tastes. First things first, I need to purchase a camera...and I don't mean a digital one. Second, I need a short trip to anywhere--this weekend?...maybe New Orleans, but I don't know.

I just don't know.

I no longer miss Ruston.
I no longer miss home.
I no longer miss certain friends.
I feel just right.
I'm here, and my soul is at peace.
Although I can sense significant change in the wind.
It puts butterflies in my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment