My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana
Nightlife Buzzing Fashion Art Dance Cigarette smells Wine Laughter Turquoise Gold Scarves Sad songs Philosophy Birds Gaudy jewelry Cash Tattoos Cursing Meditation White teeth Spontaneity Dudes Piercings American apparel Sexual tension Sleep Winter iPhone Vintage items Scripted drama Languages Venice Karma Procrastination Wandering

and just not giving a fuck.

9.9.09

Last night

was another great night. A friend and I drove back down to New Orleans to visit another friend who has about five weeks left of her pregnancy. We went shopping for a few hours, and I bought a new Coach wallet. We ate at the Hard Rock where the waiter recommended the best meal that made my taste-buds absolutely tingle. Afterwards, we headed to Café Du Monde and had coffee and beignets. If I'm ever asked which moment in life I would want to relive, it would be sitting with those two good friends at the café while we felt the atmosphere of New Orleans close in around us. It was marvelous, and made my soul smile. I've been to New Orleans many times, but it seems that with each visit, I to become a tourist once more. Here are a few pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment