My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana
Nightlife Buzzing Fashion Art Dance Cigarette smells Wine Laughter Turquoise Gold Scarves Sad songs Philosophy Birds Gaudy jewelry Cash Tattoos Cursing Meditation White teeth Spontaneity Dudes Piercings American apparel Sexual tension Sleep Winter iPhone Vintage items Scripted drama Languages Venice Karma Procrastination Wandering

and just not giving a fuck.

28.9.09

Dearest Love,
I have enclosed what is the sketch of my tattoo after its finalization. I hope that you understand this is an art project in itself that truly speaks to me. So much that I might not be capable of translating nor converting its value into figures that you can comprehend. Best of luck to you.
Xoxo,
Jeremiah

1 comment:

  1. I love it more than words can read
    and honesty can be told.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete