My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana
Nightlife Buzzing Fashion Art Dance Cigarette smells Wine Laughter Turquoise Gold Scarves Sad songs Philosophy Birds Gaudy jewelry Cash Tattoos Cursing Meditation White teeth Spontaneity Dudes Piercings American apparel Sexual tension Sleep Winter iPhone Vintage items Scripted drama Languages Venice Karma Procrastination Wandering

and just not giving a fuck.

21.9.09

Oh My.

My, my, my.
It feels like ages since I've written you.
I've missed it, I admit.
Things have been very busy, and I've
been extremely tired and drained.
But the moments have been wonderful
and the photographs have been plentiful and even better.
And since then, I've made some great finds
and purchases.
(UO bee anatomy & feather with a splash of blue necklace)
(Vintage, hand-crafted keychain)
(January '09 Coach Signature)
(September '09 Coach Heritage Stripe)
(Vintage silver, gold, and rhinestone encrusted ring)
(Handcrafted ring, bone material?)
(Vintage golden ring)
(Simply charming)
(Armani aviators)

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap, a boy just gave me a ring just like that silver one you're wearing.

    Thanks for the comments, lets start a skateboard posse. Ha.

    ReplyDelete