My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana
Nightlife Buzzing Fashion Art Dance Cigarette smells Wine Laughter Turquoise Gold Scarves Sad songs Philosophy Birds Gaudy jewelry Cash Tattoos Cursing Meditation White teeth Spontaneity Dudes Piercings American apparel Sexual tension Sleep Winter iPhone Vintage items Scripted drama Languages Venice Karma Procrastination Wandering

and just not giving a fuck.

22.8.09

Project Runway Season 6.


So I had to catch the Season 6 premiere on YouTube. Lindsay Lohan was the guest judge. I'm not sure what it is about her that I love the most: her beauty, her thin body, or her streak of rebellion. I think she is the most gorgeous thing on the planet.








...and here are other photos with Karl Lagerfeld:

Karl Lagerfeld commented on celebrities in the September issue of Harper’s Bazaar saying of Lindsay Lohan, “She’s somebody you want to protect, because she plays dangerously with her own life.” He called the 20-year-old “very touching as a person” and added, “She behaves like an over-grown-up person, and that’s what I like about her. It’s like she’s 45, but in fact, she’s 20.”

No comments:

Post a Comment