My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana
Nightlife Buzzing Fashion Art Dance Cigarette smells Wine Laughter Turquoise Gold Scarves Sad songs Philosophy Birds Gaudy jewelry Cash Tattoos Cursing Meditation White teeth Spontaneity Dudes Piercings American apparel Sexual tension Sleep Winter iPhone Vintage items Scripted drama Languages Venice Karma Procrastination Wandering

and just not giving a fuck.

14.8.09

pro bono.

I worked my ass off at C.Russe today,
and I did it for free!
Only because I love my
managers and co-workers. :)

We really have some hot, new items in.
Too bad I can never wear them.
...but I am contemplating buying
a necklace that's made of of several golden chains.
Do you think that would be too "femme" for a guy of my class?

..............

Also, I've been thinking lately
that there really is no jewelry for guys out there.
Very few, if any at all,
and also very overpriced.
So I've been deciding if it's worth a shot
to take up minor-studies in jewelry/metal working?

No comments:

Post a Comment