My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana
Nightlife Buzzing Fashion Art Dance Cigarette smells Wine Laughter Turquoise Gold Scarves Sad songs Philosophy Birds Gaudy jewelry Cash Tattoos Cursing Meditation White teeth Spontaneity Dudes Piercings American apparel Sexual tension Sleep Winter iPhone Vintage items Scripted drama Languages Venice Karma Procrastination Wandering

and just not giving a fuck.

15.8.09

and tonight's gonna be a good night.

I worked from 2-10pm today, and, boy, was it longgg. My body is sore, but i really had a good time. I was complimented on my outfit, my hair, and my eyes. Plus I've been complimented twice recently that I have really good skin. :) I've never really noticed it, but thanks, loves.

And I'm not going out tonight.
It feels so different.
I'm just going to curl up and read
my Nylon Guys magazine.
s a t i s f a c t i o n.

...back to work in the morning
at 10am!

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment