My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana
Nightlife Buzzing Fashion Art Dance Cigarette smells Wine Laughter Turquoise Gold Scarves Sad songs Philosophy Birds Gaudy jewelry Cash Tattoos Cursing Meditation White teeth Spontaneity Dudes Piercings American apparel Sexual tension Sleep Winter iPhone Vintage items Scripted drama Languages Venice Karma Procrastination Wandering

and just not giving a fuck.

25.8.09

Day one

went well. The weather was nice, and my classes seemed interesting.
I had to wait in a huge-ass line for financial aid though--it's whatever.
I did make it to work for a few hours to do some odds and ends,
and that's when I came across this purse buried in new shipment:
I'm not sure if it's the combination of colors,
or the incorporation of the metal accents into the design,
or the gold color alone.
I most definitely like what I see!
You can find it at your local Charlotte Russe, or even online. :)

The strangest thing is that I saw a pair of Steve Madden stilletos in Dillards just before I saw the purse in the stock room, and I had immediately fallen in love.



Tomorrow is day two for me...bringing with it geology and communication lab.

1 comment: