My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana
Nightlife Buzzing Fashion Art Dance Cigarette smells Wine Laughter Turquoise Gold Scarves Sad songs Philosophy Birds Gaudy jewelry Cash Tattoos Cursing Meditation White teeth Spontaneity Dudes Piercings American apparel Sexual tension Sleep Winter iPhone Vintage items Scripted drama Languages Venice Karma Procrastination Wandering

and just not giving a fuck.

1.5.12

If only I could go back to late-January

when I was on the edge of decision making.  Clearly I would be in Dallas by now.  The situation of being torn between two boys and not wanting to leave because of anxiety should not have even come up.  Had it been the old me, I wouldn't have given two fucks about anyone else but myself.

But there's a lesson in everything.  Maybe I needed to start thinking about others.



Nahhh.  Fuck that.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment