My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana
Nightlife Buzzing Fashion Art Dance Cigarette smells Wine Laughter Turquoise Gold Scarves Sad songs Philosophy Birds Gaudy jewelry Cash Tattoos Cursing Meditation White teeth Spontaneity Dudes Piercings American apparel Sexual tension Sleep Winter iPhone Vintage items Scripted drama Languages Venice Karma Procrastination Wandering

and just not giving a fuck.

28.5.12

i just returned from a very relaxing trip to the beach.  i believe that i held my silence much more than i used my speech. to hear the waves and watch the reflections on the silky, smooth surface of the water has churned the most contemplative wheels in my mind. i had many sad thoughts come quickly to my brain so i was forced to type into my notepad on my phone before anything vanished.

one:

i exchanged the last bit of belongings with my ex today. it was a bittersweet moment. a cry that was stifled (and still continues to bounce up and down in my throat even to this exact moment). the strangest thing is that after replaying everything that happened, the relationship ended the same way it began. 

the only difference was that the hugs didn't mean the same.

the most peculiar things happen in life.
time to begin the recuperation process.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment