My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana
Nightlife Buzzing Fashion Art Dance Cigarette smells Wine Laughter Turquoise Gold Scarves Sad songs Philosophy Birds Gaudy jewelry Cash Tattoos Cursing Meditation White teeth Spontaneity Dudes Piercings American apparel Sexual tension Sleep Winter iPhone Vintage items Scripted drama Languages Venice Karma Procrastination Wandering

and just not giving a fuck.

22.5.12

i think i've been cursed.

after all of the people that have left my life, you would think i would be numb to it by now. it's quite the opposite.  it has battered and bruised me. it has created a complex...made me a dweller on the past. on the memories.


how can i fix this?


how do i keep my last flame alive? is it normal to feel this way? is it love or is it psychotic? will it pass or is it meant to be? how do i make myself wake up everyday and force myself to stop wallowing in my own sorrow?


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment