My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana
Nightlife Buzzing Fashion Art Dance Cigarette smells Wine Laughter Turquoise Gold Scarves Sad songs Philosophy Birds Gaudy jewelry Cash Tattoos Cursing Meditation White teeth Spontaneity Dudes Piercings American apparel Sexual tension Sleep Winter iPhone Vintage items Scripted drama Languages Venice Karma Procrastination Wandering

and just not giving a fuck.

7.2.10

sometimes i die.

every-time that the world comes to a screeching halt and the silence makes its presence known and shrieks into my ears,
i die.
every-time that i dwell on the past,
i die.
every-time that i think about what could have been,
i die.

i die quite often actually.

every-time that i think about you and what the fuck went on,
i die.
every-time that i try to look into your eyes and explain myself,
i die.
every-time that i try to piece together the messages,
i die.
every-time that i'm left alone,
i die.

you see,
i die almost everyday.
like right now,
i'm dying.
and it hurts.
excruciatingly.

gone.

3 comments:

  1. It's crazy that every word you typed, I feel as well.


    As of now, I am dead.
    We should talk soon.
    text me. <3 you big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very honest, dramatic and dark. Yet it has some kind of a humorous undertone (well, at least to me). I like it.

    ReplyDelete