My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana
Nightlife Buzzing Fashion Art Dance Cigarette smells Wine Laughter Turquoise Gold Scarves Sad songs Philosophy Birds Gaudy jewelry Cash Tattoos Cursing Meditation White teeth Spontaneity Dudes Piercings American apparel Sexual tension Sleep Winter iPhone Vintage items Scripted drama Languages Venice Karma Procrastination Wandering

and just not giving a fuck.

13.11.09

still slightly ill, i gathered myself on my day off and drove to baton rouge. i acquired a really cool flask with paint splatters from urban outfitters. :) i saw a tall, thin, blonde-headed boy with magnificent tattoos on each arm and on his right foot (and god knows where else there may be some). i want my tattoos to have a deeper meaning. i'm yearning for something more below the surface in life, and for people to understand it. on the way back, i ignored the hour-long traffic jam, caught a glimpse of birds flying south for the winter, rolled down my window and blared my music. i haven't done that in almost a year. that was me just celebrating the anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment